21 Mar 2015

30 Before 30: Behind The List, Part 2

The next instalment of my 30 Before 30 list:


11. Write a Book
I have always dreamed of writing a book, I’ve had a few different ideas in the past, but I’m not sure I have the imagination to write the sort of book I would like to. I can keep trying, and maybe I’ll make it big and be able to work from home?


12. Write a Recipe Book
I love to cook and always have, shoving all the things I’ve ever cooked together into a recipe book is something I would love to do. I guess I should blog more about food! Another gateway to a life working from home!


13. Visit Australia
I’ve been a couple of times before, but T hasn’t. Australia is close to my heart as my Dad was Australian and 6 of his 7 brothers and sisters live out there…as well as around 20 cousins (I think).


14. Visit New York
I went with my Mum for my 21st Birthday and it was amazing. It’s my favourite city in the US and I would love to go there again. I’d bloody love to live there too!


15. Visit Italy
I’ve never been to Italy and it is the one place left in Europe that I would LOVE to go to. Lucikly T is keen to take me there, so this one should be crossed off by the time I’m 30 (I hope!).


16. Go to Harry Potter in Florida
I love Harry Potter, they’re the books that first got me reading, I felt like I grew up with the characters and the last book was released when I was in my final year of school. In turn, I love anything Harry Potter related and would LOVE to go to Florida to Harry Potter World.


17. Visit Disney
This is kind of a cheat, as it’s linked to the one above, we’d be going to Disney and Harry Potter together in Florida…WHAT A TRIP!


18. See the Northern Lights
Isn’t this on everyone’s list? One of those amazing things in life that must be done.


19. Swim with Dolphins
Again, something that’s pretty amazing and must be done. I’m hoping we can get this done whilst we’re on Honeymoon!


20. Go on a Hot Air Balloon Ride
I’ve always wanted to go in a Hot Air Balloon. I’m not sure if I’d find it scary, but there’s something amazing and romantic about the idea. I just realised that a helicopter ride should be on here too, but I’ve run out of room!





No comments:

Post a Comment